As the year comes to an end, it’s time to reflect on some of the success stories from 2021.
We’ve completed works for: –
- Warrington Borough Council (Dallam Brook, Trans Pennine Trail, Omega phases 1, 2 and 3)
- Sefton Council (Marine Drive, Kirby to Maghull)
- Liverpool City Council (Black Bull)
- St. Helens – Manchester City Council
- St. Wilfreds Church (Grappenhall)
We’ve won new tenders from: –
- Wigan Borough Council (the first tender we’ve won for many years in this borough)
- Manchester framework
- A565 Derby Road, Liverpool
We’ve expanded our core maintenance teams due to increased volume of work from both Sefton and Liverpool.
We’ve welcomed new members to the team including Christie Tosh and Rowan Sansbury.
We’ve become a member of the 5% club as well as renewing all of our ISO certification.
Installed our new screener at Hawthorne Road.
Updated our internal computer network, software and implemented Re-Flow for Workflow management.
We’ve helped out some worthwhile causes including:
- Feelgood Factory (Netherton Community Gardens)
- L30 Community Centre
- Bobby’s Wood
- Supporting community champion Peter Timson
All in all, a very busy and successful year for the business and the team… looking forward to 2022!