- Duration: September - November 2018
- Date: 2018
- Value: approximately £170,00
- Location: Abbey Road, Liverpool
- Project Manager: Brian Morrey
- Client: Liverpool City Council Highway Department
Carry out resurfacing works to residential road, including:
Cold milling to remove existing road surface; disposal of road planings; Carry out jetting of existing drains & CCTV camera survey; adjustment of manhole & service covers; replace backbox road gullies; dig down replacement of defective existing drain runs; laying of new carriageway surfacing; install new speed cushions; provision of new road markings; traffic management provided by Dowhigh.