- Duration: 4 months
- Date: January - April 2018
- Value: approximately £200,000
- Location: Woodlands Road, Mossley Hill, Liverpool
- Project Manager: Brian Morrey
- Client: Liverpool Council Highway Department
Carry out resurfacing works to residential road, including:
Cold milling to remove existing road surface; disposal of road planings; Carry out jetting of existing drains & CCTV camera survey; adjustment of manhole & service covers; replace backbox road gullies; dig down replacement and patch liner repairs of defective existing drain runs; laying of new carriageway surfacing; construct new traffic island at Aigburth Road junction; provision of new road markings; traffic management provided by Dowhigh.