Helping build and maintain road networks and infrastructure across the North West
For six decades, Dowhigh have been working with all of the major and local authorities across the North West to help build vital infrastructure improvements, new roads and also maintain the road networks to keep the traffic moving.
With extensive experience in delivering highway and public sector works, Dowhigh are specialists in the delivery of:
- Carriageway and footpath construction
- Carriageway and footpath resurfacing
- Carriageway and footpath patching and maintenance
Recognised as experts in our field we hold framework agreements with local authorities to provide emergency and scheduled highway and footpath maintenance, including works across each authority for other essential works (for example works in graveyards, around schools, car parks and more).
We’ve completed work on major infrastructure improvements including:
- Liverpool Echo Arena, Long Lane Corridor (Liverpool City Council)
- Coastal Road, Marine Drive (Sefton Borough Council)
- Omega (Phases 1, 2, 3), Dallam and Bewsey public realm improvements (Warrington)
- M62 (junctions 5 through 6) (Knowsley)
- Saughall Massie Road (Wirral)
Dowhigh hold ISO accreditation (9001 | 14001 | 45001) and are an approved Constructionline and CHAS contractor. We’re committed to environmental best practices and have our own recycling plant based at Hawthorne Road, Bootle.